Dual Motion Sensor 95 Watt UVC Surface Sanitizer with Remote Control
GermAwayUV 95 Watt Tabletop Sanitizer with Remote Control and Dual Motion Sensors.
We are proud to introduce our GermawayUV 95 watt UVC surface sanitizer featuring dual motion sensors and remote control. Manufactured here in the USA at our Delray production facility where we are working tirelessly to bring all our production stateside. Our original 95 watt tabletop sanitizer is extremely popular, but this new and improved model has taken it a stage further. Listening to our customers suggestions we have added the ability to operate the unit remotely, using a radio frequency controller you do not have to be in the same room or in line of sight to use it. A dual motion sensor turns the unit off immediately a person or pet is detected in the room adding another level of safety.
- Radio frequency remote control.
- Start/Stop and runtime selection by remote control or inbuilt buttons.
- 7 different preset times from 5 to 60 minutes or continuous run.
- Digital display for status and run time indication.
- Dual, motion sensors for additional safety.
- 95 watts UVC bulb.
- Improved finish to the cage.
- On/off/reset button.
GermawayUV is a leader in the design and innovation of sterilization units, and proud to be a front runner in the battle to destroy the pathogens that exist in all rooms and on hard surfaces. UVC light targets harmful micro-organisms such as viruses, salmonella, colds, flu and pneumonia, and also molds and fungi. This unit is the perfect sanitizing solution for either home use or a wide variety of industries.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place the device on a table surface making sure that all the items you want to sanitize are exposed.
- Clear the room of any people, pets and plants.
- UV light is harmful to your eyes – you should avoid exposure at all times. So we’ve included a free pair of safety glasses with this device. Put these on.
- Switch the Power Button to the "Reset" position.
- Set the Timer. This can be done by either pressing the up and down buttons on the unit or the "A, up", "B down" on the remote. The device has 7 preset times:- 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45 and 60 mins or "Infi" for continuous.
- Once the desired time is displayed, press the "Play" button or "D"
- Leave the room. The system will give you approximately 15 seconds to leave the room. Wearing your UV glasses, leave the room and close the door behind you.
- After the selected dosage time has elapsed, the device will automatically shut off.
- If you wish to stop the unit, press the "C" button on the remote or the "Stop" button on the unit
- Air the room out for 10 minutes to clear the slight odor that results from UVC sanitation.
- Enjoy a sanitized space!
We recommend that you make sure as many of the items you want sanitized are exposed e.g. open cupboards and lay out devices.
UVC is unsafe for skin and eyes! Please use appropriate personal protective equipment and avoid any UVC exposure to your eyes and skin!
How do I know it's working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Tabletop Surface Sanitizer is actually doing its job. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UVC provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UVC Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UVC Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and be sure to run the tabletop unit for an entire cycle. At the end of the cycle, you should see some color change. The strip begins life as yellow and turns slightly green as it receives UVC germicidal irradiation. If at the end of the cycle the strip has not changed color slightly, simply move the unit closer to guarantee that you are disinfecting the area.
*It is important that you avoid exposure to your eyes or skin when using the GermAwayUV Tabletop UVC Surface Sanitizer. Ultraviolet (UVC) light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear. We recommend turning the unit on and walking out of the room. If you need a solution that you can be in the room to use, please see our room occupancy air sanitizers.
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.
How to Pair Remote To Device Video: