GermAwayUV Xtreme Heavy Duty Mountable UVC Surface Sanitizer
GermAwayUV Xtreme Mountable UVC Surface Sanitizer
Available in a choice of 55 or 95 watts our GermAwayUV Xtreme UVC surface sanitizers are the most powerful mountable devices available. Manufactured here in the USA at our Delray production facility where we are working tirelessly to bring all of our production stateside.
UVC LIGHT EMISSION DESTROYS 99.9% OF BACTERIA AND MOLDS
Designed to be easily mounted, this device can be made to face any direction to meet your sanitation and disinfection requirements. A long lamp provides the wide coverage required for sanitizing large workstation surfaces. It can be used as a single unit, or be connected to two, or more of the same units to create a modular chain link to decontaminate longer surfaces. You can even combine it with our smaller, but equally efficient 35 watt mountable UVC deep cleaner.
The GermAwayUV Xtreme mountable UVC surface sanitizer offers you a powerful solution to quickly and easily disinfect and sanitize large surface areas in a range of industries and settings, the unit destroys 99.9% of harmful bacteria, viruses, mold spores, yeasts, fungi, C. diff, and odors. It’s so powerful that typical molds are effectively treated in half the time.
- Wide Coverage Area - With a lamp measuring 21.06 inches in length, the device is able to sanitize a large surface area.
Easy to Use - Simply plug in the device and switch it on. Easy to mount and easy to relocate when necessary.
- Multi-Surface Use - Can be safely used on a variety of surfaces, including plastics, cardboard, glass, varnished wood, and metal.
- Long Bulb Life - Up to 10,000 hours.
- Shatter-Proof Bulb Coating Available - In the event of a broken bulb, the glass shards will remain trapped in the coating, making it suitable for use in the food processing industry.
- Chemical Free UVC Light Application - produces zero ozone.
- Electronically Brightened Reflectors - Increase the UVC output and efficiency by up to 30%.
This device is a commercial grade fixture with a high-impact powder coating, it has a Solid State Electronic Ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety.
- Power Supply: 120VAC/60Hz
- Usage: Plug and play supply hub
Cord length: 6 foot
- Wattage: 55 W or 95 W
- Lamp Length: 21.06" (535mm)
- Dimensions: Length - 25.5" x Width - 5.1" x Height - 2.72"
- Weight: 7.4 lbs
- Lamp Lifespan: Up to 10,000 hours or 1 year
- Peak UV Output: 253.7nm
- UV Intensity: 168 uW/cm² @ 1m per lamp - single lamp system
Warning: Ultraviolet UVC light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear.
- EPA Product Registration Number: 94850-DV-5
EPA Establishment Number for our production facility: 94850-FL
How do I know it is actually working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Xtreme 95 Watt Mountable UVC sanitizer is actually working. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UVC provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UVC Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UVC Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and run the system for the amount of time you plan to use for full disinfection. After running the unit for a cycle the yellow strip on the card should change from a bright yellow to a light green. If there is no color change then you need to either slow down the rate at which you disinfect or place the substrate closer to the mountable unit.
Technical Data Sheet (Click Here)
For a guide on how long you should use the device for check our dosage calculator below.
Warning: Ultraviolet UVC light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.