Deluxe 95 Watt UVC Surface Sanitizer with Cage
95 Watt Complete Room & Surface Sanitizer
We are pleased to introduce our GermawayUV deluxe 95 watt UVC surface sanitizer with cage. Manufactured here in the USA at our Delray production facility where we are working tirelessly to bring all of our production stateside.
GermawayUV is a leader in the design and innovation of sterilization units, and proud to be a front runner in the battle to destroy the pathogens that exist in all rooms and on hard surfaces. UVC light targets harmful micro-organisms such as viruses, salmonella, colds, flu and pneumonia, and also molds and fungi. This unit is the perfect sanitizing solution for either home use or a wide variety of industries.
Quick STARTUP Guide:
- Place the device on a table surface making sure that all the items you want to sanitize are exposed.
- Clear the room of any people, pets and plants.
- UV light is harmful to your eyes – you should avoid exposure at all times. So we’ve included a free pair of safety glasses with this device. Put these on.
- Press the Power Button to the 1 position.
Set the Timer. The device has a 60 minute dial timer. Turn the timer until it gets to your desired time.
- Leave the room. The system will give you approximately 30 seconds to leave the room. Wearing your UV glasses, leave the room and close the door behind you.
- After the selected dosage time has elapsed, the device will automatically shut off.
- Air the room out for 10 minutes to clear the slight odor that results from UVC sanitation.
- Enjoy a sanitized space!
We recommend that you make sure as many of the items you want sanitized are exposed e.g. open cupboards and lay out devices.
UVC is unsafe for skin and eyes! Please use appropriate personal protective equipment and avoid any UVC exposure to your eyes and skin!
If you have a specific microbe you would like to target, please click here for a more detailed UVC dosage calculator.
How do I know it's working?!
Our customers often ask us how they know that the Tabletop Surface Sanitizer is actually doing its job. It is a pretty reasonable question to ask. After all, the disinfection that UVC provides is happening at a microscopic level. This is why we have started including a set of free UVC Visualizer Strips along with all GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. Simply put the UVC Visualizer card on the surface that you wish to disinfect and be sure to run the tabletop unit for an entire cycle. At the end of the cycle, you should see some color change. The strip begins life as yellow and turns slightly green as it receives UVC germicidal irradiation. If at the end of the cycle the strip has not changed color slightly, simply move the unit closer to guarantee that you are disinfecting the area.
*It is important that you avoid exposure to your eyes or skin when using the GermAwayUV Tabletop UVC Surface Sanitizer. Ultraviolet (UVC) light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Use proper safety gear. We recommend turning the unit on and walking out of the room. If you need a solution that you can be in the room to use, please see our room occupancy air sanitizers.
Quick Demo Video:
Warning: Ultraviolet UV-C light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.