GermAwayUV Mobile UVC Surface Sanitizer with Motion Sensor Shutoff
The Ultimate Mobile UVC Room Surface Deep Cleaner with Motion Sensor Shutoff
The perfect solution for disinfecting and sanitizing multiple rooms. GermAwayUV are a leading product designer of mobile sanitation units and are proud to bring to market this powerful, mobile UVC surface cleaner with the added safety feature of a motion sensor shutoff. You can now use one of the most powerful UVC lamps on the market to target harmful microorganisms with complete peace of mind, making it ideal for use in a range of industries.
- Motion sensor shutoff.
- Digital timer which can run from 15-1440 minutes (24 hours).
- Two UVC high intensity lamps.
- Adjustable arms fold back into the chamber base for easy storage.
- 4 x 360° motion wheels with making it simple to maneuver into position or transport to other rooms.
- Stainless steel chamber structure - 12.5” x 11” x 45.5” - aesthetically pleasing and durable.
-Motion Sensor Safety Feature
This is an extremely useful feature! The second movement is detected the unit switches off, allowing you to safely return to the room rather than having to wait for the cycle to finish.
While we still recommend that you check the room for pets etc., you now have the added security of knowing that if you’ve missed something the motion sensor will stop the UVC emission immediately, protecting whoever is there. It will only resume when no further movement is detected.
-Adjustable Lamp Arm
One of the central features of this device is the unique functionality of the lamp arm extension.
- A lamp arm reach of 36.22" for optimum scope and ray emission over surfaces.
- Two high intensity UVC lamps with a feature which allows you to use one or both lamps.
- Adjustable lamp arm with a range of motion from 30-180 degrees, allowing you to set the perfect position for your sanitation requirements.
With these unique functionalities this device has a practical dual purpose
1. Whole room sanitation
Ideal if you need an entire space sanitized of germs. The device can operate optimally in room up to 323 square ft.
2. Targeted surface deep sanitation
Ideal if you work in a profession where you regularly use one surface.
UVC is unsafe for skin and eyes! Please use appropriate personal protective equipment and avoid any UVC exposure to your eyes and skin!
EPA Establishment Number for our production facility: 94850-FL-1
EPA Product Registration Number: 94850-DV-4
We want to give our customers complete peace of mind that our products work, to that end we have included a free set of UVC Visualizer Strips with all our GermAwayUV Surface Disinfection products. The strips change from yellow to green when exposed to UVC rays.
*It is important that you avoid exposure to your eyes or skin when using the GermAwayUV Mobile UVC Surface Sanitizer. Ultraviolet (UVC) light is harmful to your eyes and skin so ensure you use proper safety gear.
SKU: 201083 Technical Data Sheet (Click Here)
SKU: 201082 Technical Data Sheet (Click Here)
Warning: Ultraviolet UVC light is harmful to your eyes and skin. Do not look directly at the bulb and always use the included UV Glasses when utilizing this tool.
Complete Unboxing and Tutorial Setup: